Elite Beat Agents R GOLD! Elite Beat Agents R GOLD!

Nicely done.

The animation was pretty consistent, I don't know if pixels were the best choice on this, but none the less, it was funny and kept my interest.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Good idea, poor execution

You were going for the "I wanna be the guy feel" and you sorta got the feel, but not the essence. The controls are very loose, hit detection is pretty unforgiving, and often unfair, music choice is obnoxious at best, art design just seems lazy (gradient spikes get old fast)... A game like this deserves top notch hit detection, and a tight control scheme in the very least.
Oh and don't just say "LOLOLOL THATS WHAT WE WANTED YOU TO SAY TROLLED" like you did in your update.

Outside Aristocracy Outside Aristocracy

I agree with what you say about the rectangle shape; not a whole lot of interesting stuff about rectangles.I love the effect that it gives off though, like it's being stretched through space.

reaper of the round table reaper of the round table

title

Nothing too visually impressive, lacks colors, ink, etc, but putting that aside, the anatomy is off; his hands are backwards, given the flow of the robe, you should see some legs, the scythe's bottom makes it look bent.

The lines are relatively clean, so thats nice, and the length of the arms seem right.
Keep practicing, thought, it can only help :)

binkyboy responds:

the hands arnt backwards grab your broom and hold it like he did youll be able to do it, and use your imagination he is technecly a reaper he has no need for the legs you speek of

Cityscape Cityscape

Great Composition

This shows great knowledge of art... Amazing composition, nice use of colors... How bout you make something thats not frontpaged?

Vonschlippe responds:

Aww shucks, I intended to do it every week! Kiddin', thanks for the compliments!